Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The collection contains illustrative material for two children's books illustrated by Edward Sorel.
The collection contains illustrative material for 15 titles (books and magazines) published between 1927 and 1962 and miscellaneous art by Henry C. Pitz.
The collection contains production material, including original illustrations and color separations, for children's books created by author and illustrator James Marshall.
Kurt Werth's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books with an emphasis on the latter. The collection contains production material for over two dozen titles published between 1953 and 1974.
- Children's literature, American 4
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Children's stories, American 3
- Color separation (technique) 3
- Picture books 3
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Addition -- Juvenile literature 1
- Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Adventure stories 1
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Art museums -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Marshall, James, 1942-1992 1
- Pitz, Henry C. (Henry Clarence), 1895-1976 1
- Sorel, Edward, 1929- 1
- Werth, Kurt 1 ∧ less