Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
The Arnold Lobel papers contain materials, both written and illustrative, related to Lobel's work as a creator of children's books.
Daniel Powers’s papers contains original artwork and production material for children's books illustrated and/or by Powers.
This collection consists of artwork related to four books by Glen Dines.
Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 4
- Illustrators -- United States 4
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Picture books 3
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Circus -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fantasy fiction 2
- Horses -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Japan -- Juvenile fiction 2 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- Brown, Irene 1
- Dines, Glen 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Lobel, Anita 1