Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
The collection consists of two record books for the years 1954-1967 and 1968-1973. The volumes contain handwritten minutes of P.T.A. meetings, budgets, and tables which include teachers' names, room numbers, and grades taught.
The collection consists of two scrapbooks (1931-1933 and 1945-1946) from the Chester Park School Parent-Teacher Association.
The collection consists of the program issued on the occasion of the formal re-opening of E.R. Cobb School, May 29, 1919, and a photo of the school.
The collection contains registration cards, attendance records, naturalization records and some grade information for students enrolled in the Duluth Public Schools Night Schools/Community Education program.
The collection consists of two PTA scrapbooks for the years 1949-1950 and 1960-1961.
The collection scrapbooks include PTA chronology of activities, projects, members, officers and photographs.
The collection consists of three scrapbooks spanning 1956-1958 and 1967-1968.
The collection consists of 12 PTA scrapbooks, a record book with handwritten minutes from 1946-1952, a homemade book of class photos from 1950 with student names, a convention packet from the 1962 Minnesota Congress of Parents and Teachers, and a scrapbook for the Irving school Mothersingers for the years 1948-1955.
The collection consists of one scrapbook of newsclippings, snap shots and school publications.
The collection consists of minutes for the years 1922-1944 and two scrapbooks for the years 1976-1977 and 1977-1978. The scrapbooks contain correspondence, photographs, programs, flyers, certificates, PTA officers' names, and school district information.
The collection consists of two volumes of PTA minutes for both general membership meetings and board meetings (vol. 1 March 12, 1929 to March 6, 1933; vol. 2 March 14, 1933 to May 21, 1940), one volume of the executive board’s monthly meeting minutes (Sept. 2, 1935 to May 8, 1940) and scrapbooks for the academic years 1955-1956 and 1956-1957.
The collection consists of PTA scrapbooks and class pictures from Merritt Elementary School.
The collection consists of minutes, lists of committee members, funding information, expenses, exhibit subjects and timeline, a CD of the final exhibit on site.
The collection consists of the records of the Morgan Park School PTA.
The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
The Riverside School PTA collection contains materials, bulletins, programs, etc. These scrapbooks contain classroom photos, teacher photos, PTA board members, fund raisers, medical advisement for the given year, and any other special interests throughout the year. The collection contains 15 scrapbooks of the PTA and 1 ledger of the PTA.
The collection consists of the records for the Washburn Elementary School PTA, including minutes, reports, scrapboooks, newletters, newspaper clippings and group photographs.
The collection is the product of classroom assignments by undergraduate students in the Writing for the Social Sciences courses from 1990-1993.
- Education 17
- Families 17
- Schools 17
- Students 16
- Teachers 16
- Educators 15
- Neighborhoods 15
- Associations, institutions, etc. 14
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 14
- PTA 14
- Parent Teacher Association 14
- Parents 14
- Women 14
- Elementary schools 13
- Elementary school students 12
- Teaching 10
- Scrapbooks 9
- Buildings 5
- Children 4
- High school students 3 ∧ less
- English 15
- Undetermined 3
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 3
- Albright, Ann Colby 1
- American Steel & Wire Division 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Bryant Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Chester Park Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.). Board of Education 1
- E. R. Cobb Elementary School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- East High School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Endion Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ensign Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Irving Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.), 1894-1982 1
- Irving Mothersingers (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Jackson Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kenwood-Barnes Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lakeside Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park School Archives Restoration Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less