Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
The collection contains by-laws, minutes, budget requests, monthly reports, and memos.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The materials in this collection came from a former board member and are not complete. Minutes, budget information, audits, by-laws, amendments to by-laws, annual meeting materials, 8mmfilms, and some marketing planning materials comprise the records.
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collection consists of a small number of records from the Duluth chapter 1943-6.
The collection contains articles of incorporation and bylaws, financial statements, flyers, membership and mailing lists, membership surveys, promotional and biographical material from performers, posters, and local and national pamphlets and publications.
The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.
The collection contains the minutes, bylaws, and financial record of the merger of the Temple Emanuel and Tifereth Israel congregations.
The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Minutes 17
- Correspondence 11
- Articles of incorporation 10
- Publications 10
- Duluth (Minn.) 9
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Organizations 6
- Photographs 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Annual reports 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Membership Lists 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 4
- Constitutions 4
- Financial statements 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Reports 3
- Women 3 + ∧ less
- English 18
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Arrowhead System Council of Library Directors (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Convention and Visitors Bureau 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Knights of Columbus Toastmasters Chapter 1943-6 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- North Country Women's Coffeehouse 1
- Northern Environmental Council (Minn.) 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Sons of the American Revolution, Duluth Chapter 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less