Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Duluth-Superior Steamship Company journal
The collection contains one financial ledger.
Duluth Tent & Awning Company records
The collection consists of financial ledgers.
Kelley-How-Thomson Company records
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
Perley S. Knowlton papers
The collection contains letters, shareholders certificates, annual financial statements for the Duluth Van Storage Company, bills, business agreements, and insurance receipt.
Merritt family papers
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Mesaba Iron Company records
Contains information on the organization of the company, election of officers and directors, stock issues, options and leases on company lands, royalty arrangements, assessments on stocks, taxation on company lands, and the exploration of minerals.
Oreck's, Inc. account ledger
The collection contains an account ledger including information on all three of the Oreck owned apparel stores located in Duluth.
Scott-Graff Lumber Company records
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
Tribune Printing Company records
The collection contains six financial ledgers.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 6
- Business 4
- Ledgers 4
- Minutes 4
- Account books 3
- Photographs 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 2
- By-laws 2
- Correspondence 2
- Financial statements 2
- Iron mines and mining 2
- Iron ranges--Minnesota 2
- Letters 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Agreements (Contracts) 1
- Certificates 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Tent and Awning Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Steamship Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Knowlton, Perley S, 1861?-1952 May 07 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Mesaba Iron Company 1
- Oreck’s, Inc. 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Tribune Printing Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 + ∧ less