Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Board of Trade records
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center records
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
Duluth Welfare Council records
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Kelley-How-Thomson Company records
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
Scott-Graff Lumber Company records
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
Temple Israel records
The collection contains the minutes, bylaws, and financial record of the merger of the Temple Emanuel and Tifereth Israel congregations.
United Spanish War Veterans John G. McEwen Auxiliary records
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth records
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Duluth (Minn.) 9
- Articles of incorporation 6
- Correspondence 6
- Publications 5
- Annual reports 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Photographs 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Constitutions 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Organizations 3
- Reports 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Businesses 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Financial statements 2 + ∧ less
- English 9
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less