Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- By-laws 2
- Constitutions 2
- Ledgers 2
- Organizations 2
- Publications 2
- Veterans 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Business 1
- Certificates 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Financial statements 1 + ∧ less
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Camp No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1