Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Annual reports 2
- By-laws 2
- Clubs 2
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Reports 2
- Arts 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Correspondence 1
- Music 1 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1