Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Board of Trade records
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Day Luncheon Committee records
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
Duluth Fire Department records
The collection contains: a report of the West Duluth Fire Department requesting establishment of a fire alarm system, 1893; general orders to all or to specific fire houses, 1905-1940; letters to the Fire Department; a list of some firemen with their pay; and annual reports 1920-1921, 1923-1927, 1932, 1938; application blanks for the Duluth Firemen’s Relief Association; one microfilm reel of records, April 12,1887-December, 1917.
Duluth-Superior Transit Company records
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Duluth Union Depot and Transfer Company records
The collection contains payroll books, 1892-1900; general journal vouchers for repairs, stock dividends, insurance supplies and sundries, 1892-1894; correspondence regarding normal business activities and train accident reports, 1933-1947; and a 1921 lease. The collection also includes architectural specifications for the building, and payroll records, and casualty reports.
Duluth Welfare Council records
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists’ International Union of America, Local 67 records
The collection contains membership ledgers, minute books, cash journals, convention proceedings, Secretary-Treasurer monthly reports, and financial records.
Matinee Musicale records
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
Northwood Children's Home records
The collection includes 12 journals of expenditures or bills paid to local suppliers of goods and services, receipts, and monthly payroll records. The ledgers also include some years of payroll, naming the employee and giving their job title. The collection also contains a history of Northwood Children’s Home, by-laws, 1907 annual report, brochure, and news clippings.
St. Louis County Work Farm records
The collection contains administrative, financial, and agricultural production records.
United Spanish War Veterans John G. McEwen Auxiliary records
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together records
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth records
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
Western Lake Superior Sanitary District records
The collection consists of minutes, reports, financial records, and policy and planning documents generated by WLSSD.
- Duluth (Minn.) 13
- Minutes 13
- Reports 10
- Annual reports 8
- Newspaper clippings 7
- Publications 7
- By-laws 6
- Correspondence 6
- Organizations 6
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Financial statements 5
- Membership Lists 5
- Photographs 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Civic improvement 3
- Clubs 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3 + ∧ less
- English 15
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Fire Department 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Union Depot and Transfer Company 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists' International Union of America. Local 67 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Northern Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Northern Pacific Railway Company 1
- Northwood Children's Home 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Work Farm 1
- St. Paul and Duluth Railroad Company 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less