Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains records of Clyde Iron Company (1889), Northwestern Supply Company (1899), Northwestern Manufacturing Company (1899), Clyde Iron Works, Cleveland Duluth Company, Inc. (1920), Willamette Clyde Company (Oregon, 1923), Cleveland Duluth Holding Company of Minnesota (1926) and Clyde Iron Works Sales Company (renamed Clyde Sales Company) the sole distributor for Clyde Iron Works. There are no records of the Clyde Equipment Company.
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 9
- Minutes 7
- Newspaper clippings 7
- Publications 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Correspondence 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Articles of incorporation 4
- By-laws 4
- Businesses 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Financial statements 3
- Annual reports 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Contracts 2
- Ledgers 2
- Letters 2 + ∧ less
- Clyde Iron Works (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1 + ∧ less