Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Kelley-How-Thomson Company records
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
Merritt family papers
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Mesaba Iron Company records
Contains information on the organization of the company, election of officers and directors, stock issues, options and leases on company lands, royalty arrangements, assessments on stocks, taxation on company lands, and the exploration of minerals.
Minnesota and Oregon Land and Timber Company records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, August 26, 1905; minutes of the board of directors, 1905-1920; two journals, 1905-1931; and three account ledgers, 1905-1931.
Scott-Graff Lumber Company records
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
Security Investment Company journal
The collection consists of one journal containing financial information from February-March 1887, articles of incorporation, and minutes from March 1891-August 1914. The financial information seems to be concerned with the Western Land and Loan Company.
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Business 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Photographs 3
- Account books 2
- By-laws 2
- Correspondence 2
- Iron mines and mining 2
- Iron ranges--Minnesota 2
- Ledgers 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Certificates 1
- Construction 1
- Construction industry 1
- Contracts 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Mesaba Iron Company 1
- Minnesota and Oregon Land and Timber Company 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Security Investment Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 + ∧ less