Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection consists of a small number of records from the Duluth chapter 1943-6.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Organizations 3
- Annual reports 2
- Constitutions 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Business 1
- Certificates 1
- Clubs 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Financial statements 1 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Knights of Columbus Toastmasters Chapter 1943-6 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1