Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of a small quantity of notes, research materials, incorporation papers, financial records, legal briefs, correspondence, and newspaper clippings.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains letters to members informing them of meetings, booklets listing members, and records of speakers, members, secretarial and financial matters, and photographs.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Minutes 9
- Organizations 9
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Correspondence 7
- Membership Lists 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Reports 6
- Civic improvement 5
- By-laws 4
- Clubs 4
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 4
- Constitutions 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 4
- Photographs 4
- Women’s organizations 4
- Annual reports 3
- Financial statements 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Veterans 3 ∧ less
- English 9
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lakeshore By-Pass Committee. Inc. 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Saturday Lunch Club 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Camp No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1 ∧ less