Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Membership Lists 4
- Photographs 4
- Correspondence 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Organizations 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Women’s organizations 3
- By-laws 2
- Clubs 2
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Financial statements 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- Women 2
- Agendas 1 ∧ less
- English 4
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1