Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The materials in this collection came from a former board member and are not complete. Minutes, budget information, audits, by-laws, amendments to by-laws, annual meeting materials, 8mmfilms, and some marketing planning materials comprise the records.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of a small number of records from the Duluth chapter 1943-6.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Organizations 6
- Correspondence 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Constitutions 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Publications 3
- Reports 3
- Annual reports 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Agendas 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Clubs 1 ∧ less
- English 6
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Convention and Visitors Bureau 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Knights of Columbus Toastmasters Chapter 1943-6 1
- Sons of the American Revolution, Duluth Chapter 1