Showing Collections: 1 - 22 of 22
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The materials in this collection came from a former board member and are not complete. Minutes, budget information, audits, by-laws, amendments to by-laws, annual meeting materials, 8mmfilms, and some marketing planning materials comprise the records.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains the committee’s membership lists, financial accounts, and letters to the National headquarters.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of a small number of records from the Duluth chapter 1943-6.
The collection consists of a small quantity of notes, research materials, incorporation papers, financial records, legal briefs, correspondence, and newspaper clippings.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains articles of incorporation and bylaws, financial statements, flyers, membership and mailing lists, membership surveys, promotional and biographical material from performers, posters, and local and national pamphlets and publications.
The collection contains letters to members informing them of meetings, booklets listing members, and records of speakers, members, secretarial and financial matters, and photographs.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.
The collection contains correspondence; minutes,1925-1957; reports of conventions and encampments, 1941-1949; an account book, 1940-1950; scrapbooks and miscellaneous publications.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
This collection contains the records of several Duluth area WCTU branches: Alice/Willard Theyer Union, Anna Gordan Union, West End Union or the Scandinavian Union as it was renamed, and the West Duluth Union – the oldest represented here.
- Minutes 18
- Organizations 18
- Correspondence 12
- Membership Lists 11
- Newspaper clippings 9
- Women’s organizations 9
- By-laws 8
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Publications 8
- Photographs 7
- Reports 7
- Civic improvement 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Annual reports 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 5
- Constitutions 5
- Financial statements 5
- Veterans 5
- Women 5 + ∧ less
- English 20
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Convention and Visitors Bureau 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- Knights of Columbus Toastmasters Chapter 1943-6 1
- Lakeshore By-Pass Committee. Inc. 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Child Labor Committee, Duluth Membership Campaign 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- North Country Women's Coffeehouse 1
- Saturday Lunch Club 1
- Sons of the American Revolution, Duluth Chapter 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. Buttler-Wilkenson Auxiliary No. 14 (Hibbing, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Camp No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less