Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains correspondence; minutes,1925-1957; reports of conventions and encampments, 1941-1949; an account book, 1940-1950; scrapbooks and miscellaneous publications.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
- Correspondence 4
- Constitutions 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Reports 3
- Servicemen, Military 3
- Spanish-American War, 1898 3
- Women’s organizations 3
- Account books 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- Newsletters 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Annual reports 1 ∧ less
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. Buttler-Wilkenson Auxiliary No. 14 (Hibbing, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Camp No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1