Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Minutes 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 2
- Superior (Wis.)--History 2
- Account books 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Buses 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Businesses 1
- Children 1
- Construction 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1