Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Collection contains the records of the Comptroller at the University of Minnesota.
Fred Beal Snyder papers
Collection contains the papers of Fred Beal Snyder, chair of the Board of Regents at the University of Minnesota.
George B. Webster papers
The collection consists of material relating to the football career of George B. Webster at the University of Minnesota.
Henry Francis Nachtrieb papers
Collection contains a scrapbook, field notebooks, photographs and general correspondence with colleagues, family and friends of Henry Francis Nachtrieb, professor of animal biology at the University of Minnesota.
Jan Spivey Gilchrist Papers
The collection contains illustrative material for children's books illustrated by Gilchrist.
John Coy Papers
This collection contains typescripts and production materials for books written by author John Coy.
Leonard (Butch) Levy papers
Leonard "Butch" Levy was a Jewish athlete from Minneapolis involved in wrestling and football at the University of Minnesota before going on to play professional football in the 1940s; his papers document his family in Minneapolis, his time as a student athlete, his service in the United States Navy during World War II, and his time playing football for the NFL Cleveland Rams and the AAFC Los Angeles Dons.
Little Rose Bowl scrapbook
The scrapbook consists of newspaper clippings, publicity information, correspondence, congratulatory materials, photographs, programs, travel maps and tickets, etc. The scrapbook was probably compiled by Roger Kelsey, Dean of the Duluth Junior College. The volume’s content dates between the announcement of the selection of the Duluth team through the return of the team to Duluth after the game, approximately November through December, 1948.
Matt Christopher Papers
This collection consists of production material for children's book published by Matt Christopher.
Minnesota Alumni Association records
Collection contains the records of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association.
Sidney Offit Papers
The collection contains production material related to eleven titles written by author Sidney Offit.
Sig Harris papers
This collection contains clippings related to Sig Harris, a Jewish University of Minnesota football player and coach.
Thomas Dygard Papers
This collection consists of production materials for books written by Thomas Dygard.
- Subject: Football X
- Collecting Area
- University Archives 5
- Children's Literature Research Collections 5
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 2
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1
- Football 6
- Children's literature, American 5
- Children's stories, American 5
- Authors, American -- 20th century 4
- Baseball stories 4
- Football stories 4
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Basketball stories 2
- Bildungsromans -- Juvenile fiction 2
- College sports 2
- Coming of age -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Football -- Minnesota -- History. 2
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Jewish athlete 2
- Picture books 2
- Sports -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Academic Freedom. 1
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Aquatic sports -- Minnesota 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- 20th century. 1 + ∧ less
- English 12
- English 1
- Chase, Ray P. (Ray Park), 1880-1948 2
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 2
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 2
- Minnesota Alumni Association 2
- Schaper, William A., 1869-1955 2
- University of Minnesota -- Football 2
- University of Minnesota. Comptroller 2
- University of Minnesota. General Alumni Association 2
- University of Minnesota. Graduate School 2
- University of Minnesota. Rosemount Research Center 2
- University of Minnesota. School of Agriculture 2
- Vincent, George E. (George Edgar), 1864-1941 2
- Adair, Fred Lyman, 1887-1972 1
- Adams, Floyd R. 1
- American Association for the Advancement of Science 1
- Bell Museum of Natural History 1
- Bell, James Ford, 1879-1961 1
- Bierman, Bernard W., 1894-1977 1
- Boynton Health Service 1
- Burton, Marion Le Roy, 1874-1925 1 + ∧ less