Showing Collections: 31 - 40 of 40
Rafaello Busoni Papers
Rafaello Busoni's papers focus on his work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for twenty-five titles published between 1942 and 1959.
Richard M. Powers Collection
The collection contains illustrative material for two children's books illustrated by Richard Powers.
Richard Scarry Papers
The collection contains illustratrive material for children's books created by Richard Scarry.
Robert Hofsinde Papers
The collection contains production material related to children's books written and illustrated by Hofsinde.
Stephani and Edward Godwin Papers
The collection contains illustrative and written materials for works illustrated and/or written by Stephani and Edward Godwin.
Tasha Tudor Collection
Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
Tony Palazzo Papers
Contains illustrative work for several children's books illustrated by Tony Palazzo.
Valenti Angelo Papers
Valenti Angelo's papers focus on his work as an illustrator and author of children's books. This collection includes manuscripts and/or illustrative material for books published between 1930 and 1963, and some miscellaneous art work.
Witold T. Mars Papers
The Witold Mars papers contains artwork and other material related to children's books illustrated by Mars, as well as correspondence related to some titles, as well as designs for Christmas cards, advertising and commercial art, and other artistic endeavors.
Zenas Potter Collection
Zenas Potter's illustrative papers are for one children's book written by Miriam Clark Potter in 1960
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 38
- Illustrators -- United States 38
- Drawings (visual works) 33
- Children's literature, American 25
- Picture books 22
- Children's stories, American 19
- watercolors (paintings) 19
- Authors, American -- 20th century 17
- Color separation (technique) 13
- Sketches 12
- Manuscripts for publication 11
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 9
- Fairy tales 9
- Christmas stories 8
- Nursery rhymes 7
- Tempera paintings 7
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Rabbits -- Juvenile fiction 5 + ∧ less
- English 39
- English 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Jesus Christ 2
- Owen, Marcia L. 2
- Adler, Irving 1
- Adler, Peggy 1
- Adler, Ruth 1
- Angelo, Valenti, 1897-1982 1
- Averill, Esther, 1902-1992 1
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750 1
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Bellman, Carl Michael, 1740-1795 1
- Boone, Daniel, 1734-1820 1
- Brown, Irene 1
- Buff, Conrad, 1886-1975 1
- Buff, Conrad, IV 1
- Buff, Mary, 1890-1970 1
- Busoni, Rafaello, 1900-1962 1
- Castagnetta, Grace, 1909-1996 1
- Columbus, Christopher 1
- Dines, Glen 1 + ∧ less