Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The Arnold Lobel papers contain materials, both written and illustrative, related to Lobel's work as a creator of children's books.
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
Eleanor Frances Lattimore's papers focus on her work as a creator of children's books. The collection includes materials for nine titles published between 1962 and 1975
The collection contains photograph illustrations from one children's book.
Helen Stone's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production materials for four titles.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains ink illustrations, some with separations, for children's books illustrated by Paul Giovanopoulos.
Stan Mack is an American cartoonist. The collection includes his illustrations and production materials for children's books written and/or illustrated by Mack.
The Virginia Lee Burton Collection contains the original watercolor illustrations for The Little House, as well as some additional items of art and one printed textile.
- Children's stories, American 8
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 7
- Illustrators -- United States 7
- Authors, American -- 20th century 6
- Drawings (visual works) 6
- Picture books 6
- watercolors (paintings) 5
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Fantasy fiction 3
- Horses -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Sketches 3
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2
- Birthdays -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Christmas stories 2 + ∧ less
- Burton, Virginia Lee, 1909-1968 1
- Demetrios, Aristides 1
- Demetrios, Michael 1
- Giovanopoulos, Paul 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1