Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The collection contains production material related to works written and illustrated by Emma Lilliam Brock.
This collection consists of original art (both in-process drawings and final art) as well as manuscript materials related to numerous children's book titles illustrated by Gustaf Tenggren.
Helen Stone's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production materials for four titles.
Kurt Werth's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books with an emphasis on the latter. The collection contains production material for over two dozen titles published between 1953 and 1974.
Tomie dePaola's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for over 160 books written and/or illustrated by dePaola, including original artwork, drafts, proofs, and correspondence, and related materials.
Valenti Angelo's papers focus on his work as an illustrator and author of children's books. This collection includes manuscripts and/or illustrative material for books published between 1930 and 1963, and some miscellaneous art work.
- Drawings (visual works) 6
- Fairy tales 6
- watercolors (paintings) 5
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Picture books 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Folklore 3
- Humorous stories 3
- Tempera paintings 3
- Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 2 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 3
- Angelo, Valenti, 1897-1982 1
- Brock, Emma L. (Emma Lillian), 1886-1974 1
- DePaola, Tomie, 1934- 1
- LaRochelle, David 1