Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract The Charles Ripper Collection contains illustrative material for children's books illustrated by Ripper.
Dates: circa 1950-circa 1961
Abstract The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
Dates: circa 1938 - circa 1965
Abstract The collection includes illustrative material for children's books illustrated by Dagmar Wilson.
Dates: circa 1948-circa 1961
Abstract Collection contains production material, including music and an illustration study, for two titles co-authored by Grace Castagnetta and Hendrik Willem Van Loon.
Dates: circa 1936-1939
Abstract Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
Abstract Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
Dates: circa 1945-circa 1963
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Children's literature, American 4
- Picture books 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Children's stories, American 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Mixed media works 2
- Rabbits -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 1
- Apartment houses -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Authors -- 20th century 1
- Bats -- Juvenile literature 1
- Bedtime -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Bellman, Carl Michael, 1740-1795 1
- Castagnetta, Grace, 1909-1996 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Newberry, Clare Turlay, 1903-1970 1
- Olson, Nancy B. 1