Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
These papers consist of production material related to titles co-created by Betsy and Ted Lewin.
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
Lisa Desimini wrote My Beautiful Child, Policeman Lou and Policewoman Sue, and Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet! The collection includes correspondence, dummy photocopy, production material, typescripts, reviews, and unpublished corrected typescript photocopy.
This collection contains graphic materials, research, and papers related to works illustrated and works written and illustrated by Lois Ehlert.
Mark Teague is an American author and illustrator of children's books who has illustrated over 40 books. The collection includes corrected typescripts, dummy photocopies, and correspondence related to several titles by Teague.
The collection contains typescripts, correspondence, proofs, and production material for children's books by Susan Roth.
- Picture books 8
- Children's literature, American 7
- Children's stories, American 7
- Manuscripts for publication 6
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 5
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- Sketches 5
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 4
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Cows -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Humorous stories 2
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- Lewin, Betsy 2
- Lewin, Ted 2
- Desimini, Lisa 1
- Ehlert, Lois 1
- Frasier, Debra 1