Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
Bonnie Verburg Papers includes materials from children's books that she edited since the late 1980s.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
This collection contains graphic materials, research, and papers related to works illustrated and works written and illustrated by Lois Ehlert.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
Mark Teague is an American author and illustrator of children's books who has illustrated over 40 books. The collection includes corrected typescripts, dummy photocopies, and correspondence related to several titles by Teague.
The collection contains typescripts, correspondence, proofs, and production material for children's books by Susan Roth.
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- Manuscripts for publication 5
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 4
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 4
- Humorous stories 3
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Sketches 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Cows -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- Teague, Mark 2
- Aspinall, Sarah, 1981- 1
- Bang, Molly 1
- Desimini, Lisa 1
- Dillon, Diane 1