Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
These papers consist of production material related to titles co-created by Betsy and Ted Lewin.
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection contains typescripts and illustrations for children's books and other publications written and illustrated by Christina Rodriguez.
This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
The collection contains production materials related to books written and/or illustrated by Diane Stanley.
Contains material related to the publication of one title by Katherine Hannigan.
This collection contains print and art production materials for over a dozen titles written and/or illustrated by Lauren Stringer.
The Mia Posada papers contain materials related to one picture book written and illustrated by Posada.
The collection contains typescripts, correspondence, proofs, and production material for children's books by Susan Roth.
The collection contains original artwork and production material for children's books created by Ted Lewin.
This collection consists of materials related to one children's book written and illustrated by Tim Egan.
The Tom Lichtenheld Papers collection contains production material pertaining to the production of eleven children's books and one unpublished work created by Tom Lichtenheld.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 12
- Children's literature, American 11
- Children's stories, American 10
- Manuscripts for publication 10
- Drawings (visual works) 9
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 8
- watercolors (paintings) 7
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 6
- Authors, American -- 20th century 5
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Infants -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Best friends -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2 + ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Lewin, Betsy 2
- Lewin, Ted 2
- Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, 30 B.C. 1
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 1
- Egan, Tim, 1957- 1
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 1
- Frasier, Debra 1
- Hannigan, Katherine 1
- Hanson, Warren, 1949- 1
- Joan of Arc, Saint, 1412-1431 1
- Kaiulani, Princess of Hawaii, 1875-1899 1
- Lichtenheld, Tom 1
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791 1
- Nijinsky, Vaslaw, 1890-1950 1
- Peter I, Emperor of Russia, 1672-1725 1
- Posada, Mia 1
- Rodriguez, Christina, 1981- 1
- Roth, Susan L. 1
- Saladin, Sultan of Egypt and Syria, 1137-1193 1
- Stanley, Diane 1 + ∧ less