Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection contains production materials for eight books written and/or illustrated by Ashley Wolff.
The Esther Averill papers contain written and illustrative production material for five children's books created by Averill.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
The collection contains illustrative materials for 36 titles, and includes illustrations in various media, some with separations, a photograph illustration, collage studies, jacket studies, layout studies, jacket proofs, scratchboard illustrations, and an original colored sketch.
- Children's literature, American 4
- Children's stories, American 4
- Picture books 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Authors, German -- 20th century 1
- Autumn -- Juvenile literature 1
- Bible stories, English -- Old Testament 1
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Birthdays -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Blue jay -- Juvenile literature 1 ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- Averill, Esther, 1902-1992 1
- Bonner, David 1
- Lubell, David 1
- Lubell, Stephen 1