Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
This collection contains illustrations for five titles illustrated by Edith Ballinger Price.
The collection contains illustrative production material for five children's books illustrated by Georges Schreiber.
Helen Stone's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production materials for four titles.
Kurt Werth's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books with an emphasis on the latter. The collection contains production material for over two dozen titles published between 1953 and 1974.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 6
- Drawings (visual works) 6
- Picture books 6
- Authors, American -- 20th century 4
- Color separation (technique) 3
- Cows -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Fairy tales 3
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Ducks -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Horses -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Humorous stories 2 ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Price, Edith Ballinger, 1897-1997 1
- Schreiber, Georges, 1904-1977 1