Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection contains illustrative and written material for four children's books written or illustrated by Anne Siberell.
The collection contains production material for books illustrated by Charles Mikolaycak, as well as correspondence, and various personal and professional material.
The collection contains production materials related to books written and/or illustrated by Diane Stanley.
The collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Fred Brenner.
This collection consists of original art (both in-process drawings and final art) as well as manuscript materials related to numerous children's book titles illustrated by Gustaf Tenggren.
Collection contains material related to works illustrated by Helen Sewell.
The collection contains production material, including original illustrations and color separations, for children's books created by author and illustrator James Marshall.
Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
Tomie dePaola's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for over 160 books written and/or illustrated by dePaola, including original artwork, drafts, proofs, and correspondence, and related materials.
Wanda Gág's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for published and unpublished titles, and personal correspondence and papers.
The Witold Mars papers contains artwork and other material related to children's books illustrated by Mars, as well as correspondence related to some titles, as well as designs for Christmas cards, advertising and commercial art, and other artistic endeavors.
- Children's stories, American 8
- watercolors (paintings) 8
- Picture books 7
- Sketches 6
- Manuscripts for publication 5
- paintings (visual works) 5
- Authors, American -- 20th century 4
- Christmas stories 4
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Humorous stories 4
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Folklore 3
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction 3 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 5
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Brenner, Fred 1
- Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, 30 B.C. 1
- DePaola, Tomie, 1934- 1
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 1
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Gág, Wanda, 1893-1946 1
- Janssen, Robert 1
- Joan of Arc, Saint, 1412-1431 1
- Kaiulani, Princess of Hawaii, 1875-1899 1
- Kimball, Isabel Moore 1
- Kismaric, Carole, 1942- 1
- Mars, Helene 1
- Mars, W. T. (Witold T.) 1
- Marshall, James, 1942-1992 1
- Mikolaycak, Charles 1
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791 1
- Noble, Curtis (Bud), Jr. 1 + ∧ less