Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
The collection contains material related to two books illustrated by Carl Burger.
The collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Fred Brenner.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains production material, including original illustrations and color separations, for children's books created by author and illustrator James Marshall.
This collection contains print and art production materials for over a dozen titles written and/or illustrated by Lauren Stringer.
Collection contains typescript, galley proofs, and illustrations for two children's books created by Mircea Vasiliu.
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 7
- Drawings (visual works) 7
- Children's stories, American 6
- Picture books 6
- watercolors (paintings) 6
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Color separation (technique) 3
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fairy tales 2
- Fear -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Hippopotamus -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Ink wash paintings 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2 ∧ less
- Brenner, Fred 1
- Burger, Carl, 1888-1967 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Marshall, James, 1942-1992 1
- Nijinsky, Vaslaw, 1890-1950 1