Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection contains typescripts and illustrations for children's books and other publications written and illustrated by Christina Rodriguez.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials related to children's books created by Françoise Seignobosc.
The collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Fred Brenner.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains production material, including original illustrations and color separations, for children's books created by author and illustrator James Marshall.
Collection contains typescript, galley proofs, and illustrations for two children's books created by Mircea Vasiliu.
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 7
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 7
- Children's stories, American 6
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 6
- Picture books 6
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2
- Christmas stories 2
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fairy tales 2
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fantasy -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- French 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Brenner, Fred 1
- Françoise, 1897-1961 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Marshall, James, 1942-1992 1
- Rodriguez, Christina, 1981- 1