Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
Blair Lent's papers contain material related to his work as an author and illustrator of children's picture books.
The collection contains illustrative material related to two children's books illustrated by Carl Burger.
The collection contains production material for books illustrated by Charles Mikolaycak, as well as correspondence, and various personal and professional material.
The collection contains production materials related to books written and/or illustrated by Diane Stanley.
The collection contains production material, including manuscript and illustrative material, for children's books and related materials written and/or illustrated by Don Freeman.
The collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Fred Brenner.
This collection consists of original art (both in-process drawings and final art) as well as manuscript materials related to numerous children's book titles illustrated by Gustaf Tenggren.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains production material, including original illustrations and color separations, for children's books created by author and illustrator James Marshall.
Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
Collection contains typescript, galley proofs, and illustrations for two children's books created by Mircea Vasiliu.
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 12
- Children's stories, American 10
- Picture books 10
- watercolors (paintings) 10
- Fairy tales 7
- Authors, American -- 20th century 5
- Color separation (technique) 5
- Manuscripts for publication 5
- Circus -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Mixed media works 4
- Sea stories 4
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 3 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 4
- Brenner, Fred 1
- Burger, Carl, 1888-1967 1
- Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, 30 B.C. 1
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 1
- DuRee, David 1
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 1
- Freeman, Don, 1908-1978 1
- Freeman, Lydia 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Freeman, Roy 1
- Joan of Arc, Saint, 1412-1431 1
- Kaiulani, Princess of Hawaii, 1875-1899 1
- Kismaric, Carole, 1942- 1
- Lent, Blair 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Marshall, James, 1942-1992 1
- McCrackin, Nanci 1
- Mikolaycak, Charles 1
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791 1 + ∧ less