Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Abstract Armstrong Sperry's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's and young adult fiction and non-fiction.
Dates: circa 1940-circa 1967
Abstract This collection contains illustrative pieces for one children's book illustrated by Betty Peterson.
Dates: circa 1959
Abstract The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
Dates: circa 1938 - circa 1965
Abstract Collection contains written production material for several books by Parker, as well as one unidentified illustration.
Dates: circa 1959-1963
Abstract This collection contains illustrations for five titles illustrated by Edith Ballinger Price.
Dates: circa 1919-circa 1957
Abstract The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Dates: circa 1944-1987
Abstract Helen Stone's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production materials for four titles.
Dates: circa 1945-circa 1951
Abstract Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
Abstract Maud (Fuller) and Miska Petersham's papers focus on their work as illustrators and authors of children's books. The collection contains production material for six titles published between 1931 and 1967.
Dates: circa 1931-1967
Abstract The collection contains production material related to seven books written and/or illustrated by Dutch-American children's book creator Peter Spier.
Abstract The collection contains proofs related to three titles illustrated by Philip Reed, as well as other advertisements and miscellaneous prints.
Dates: 1936-1964, undated
Abstract Phoebe Erickson's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's picture books. The collection contains production material for twenty-three titles published between 1946 and 1965, as well as illustrations for four titles published in four different volumes of Doubleday's The Best in Children's Books. The collection contains both manuscript and illustrative material and includes corrected typescripts and galley proofs, dummies, clippings,...
- Children's literature, American 12
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 12
- Drawings (visual works) 9
- Picture books 9
- Authors, American -- 20th century 8
- watercolors (paintings) 7
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Color separation (technique) 3
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Children's poetry, American 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Detective and mystery stories 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Mixed media works 2
- Nursery rhymes 2 ∧ less
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Ash, Susan E. 1
- Columbus, Christopher 1
- Erickson, Phoebe, 1907-2006 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Hiawatha, active 15th century 1
- Hirsch, Marjorie 1
- Jacobs family 1
- Jesus Christ 1
- Nay, Barbara L. 1
- Newberry, Clare Turlay, 1903-1970 1
- Olson, Nancy B. 1
- Parker, Edgar, 1925-1982 1
- Petersham, Maud, 1890-1971 1
- Petersham, Miska, 1888-1960 1
- Peterson, Betty 1
- Price, Edith Ballinger, 1897-1997 1
- Reed, Philip (Philip G.), 1908- 1
- Scarry, Richard 1 ∧ less