Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Collection contains illustrations, jacket sketches and a related production material for several books illustrated by Aldren Watson.
The collection contains illustrative and written material for four children's books written or illustrated by Anne Siberell.
The collection contains illustrative material for children's books illustrated by Art Seiden.
Daniel Powers’s papers contains original artwork and production material for children's books illustrated and/or by Powers.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The collection contains production materials related to books written and/or illustrated by Diane Stanley.
The collection contains illustrative material for two children's books illustrated by Edward Sorel.
The collection contains one watercolor illustration for a book illustrated by Elizabeth Miles.
The collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Fred Brenner.
Collection contains material related to works illustrated by Helen Sewell.
Helen Stone's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production materials for four titles.
The collection contains illustrative material for 15 titles (books and magazines) published between 1927 and 1962 and miscellaneous art by Henry C. Pitz.
The collection contains illustrative material, and a small amount of written material, for children's books, magazine, and unpublished works illustrated by Joe Servello.
This collection consists of a dummy and original art from two children's book publications illustrated by Lane Smith.
The Marjorie Auerbach papers contain illustrative material for picture books illustrated by Auerbach.
The collection contains illustrative material for books illustrated by Nora Unwin.
Collection contains illustrations for three children's books.
The collection contains illustrative material for 24 titles illustrated by Solbert, and includes proofs, illustrations, studies, photographs, drafts, and related production materials.
Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
- Fairy tales 17
- Drawings (visual works) 15
- watercolors (paintings) 10
- Children's literature, American 9
- Children's stories, American 9
- Color separation (technique) 7
- Sketches 7
- Christmas stories 6
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Humorous stories 4
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Pastels (visual works) 3
- Princesses -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Woodcuts (prints) 3 ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 4
- Auerbach, Marjorie 1
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Brenner, Fred 1
- Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, -30 B.C. 1
- Crockett, Davy, 1786-1836 1
- Cruz, Ray 1
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 1
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 1
- Jesus Christ 1
- Joan of Arc, Saint, 1412-1431 1
- Joseph (Son of Jacob) 1
- Kaiulani, Princess of Hawaii, 1875-1899 1
- Kimball, Isabel Moore 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Leonardo, da Vinci, 1452-1519 1
- Miles, Elizabeth J. 1
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791 1
- Noble, Curtis (Bud), Jr. 1
- Owen, Marcia L. 1 ∧ less