Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Collection contains material related to works illustrated by Helen Sewell.
Dates: circa 1923-circa 1963
Abstract Helen Stone's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production materials for four titles.
Dates: circa 1945-circa 1951
Abstract The collection contains illustrative material for 15 titles (books and magazines) published between 1927 and 1962 and miscellaneous art by Henry C. Pitz.
Dates: circa 1927-circa 1962
Abstract Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
Dates: circa 1945-circa 1963
- Drawings (visual works) 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Children's literature, American 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Fairies -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Adventure stories 1
- Alphabet 1
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Bears -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Bible stories, English -- Old Testament 1
- Boy Scouts -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Kimball, Isabel Moore 1
- Noble, Curtis (Bud), Jr. 1
- Owen, Marcia L. 1
- Petersen, Vera D., 1913- 1