Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection consists of publication materials for books written and/or illustrated by Caroline Arnold.
This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
- Children's literature, American 4
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 4
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Children's stories, American 3
- Sketches 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 2
- collages (visual works) 2
- Animals -- Africa -- Juvenile literature 1
- Animals -- Australia -- Juvenile literature 1
- Baseball -- Juvenile literature 1
- Birds -- Juvenile literature 1 + ∧ less
- Arnold, Caroline 1
- Frasier, Debra 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Lewin, Ted 1
- Moss, Marissa 1