Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection consists of publication materials for books written and/or illustrated by Caroline Arnold.
The collection contains written and illustrative items related to the life and work of Dahlov Ipcar, including production material for her children's books and related material.
The collection contains original artwork and production material for children's books created by Ted Lewin.
The collection consists of original material for eighteen titles written or illustrated by Bronson, including typescripts and holographs, and ink, pencil and crayon illustrations.
- Children's literature, American 3
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 3
- Sketches 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2
- Birds -- Juvenile literature 2
- Children's stories, American 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Horses -- Juvenile literature 2
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 2
- Marine animals -- Juvenile literature 2
- Alphabet books 1
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 1 + ∧ less
- Arnold, Caroline 1
- Bronson, Wilfrid S. (Wilfrid Swancourt), 1894-1985 1
- Ipcar, Charles 1
- Ipcar, Dahlov, 1917-2017 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- Lewin, Ted 1 + ∧ less