Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The collection contains production materials related to books written and/or illustrated by Diane Stanley.
The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Contains material related to the publication of one title by Katherine Hannigan.
This collection consists of manuscript materials and original art related to four children's book publications written and/or illustrated by Melissa Sweet.
- Drawings (visual works) 6
- Authors, American -- 20th century 5
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- watercolors (paintings) 5
- Authors, American -- 21st century 4
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Fairy tales 3
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 3
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Sketches 3
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- Berta, Hugh 1
- Brown, Paul, 1893-1958 1
- Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, 30 B.C. 1
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 1
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Hannigan, Katherine 1
- Joan of Arc, Saint, 1412-1431 1
- Jonk, Clarence, 1906- 1
- Kaiulani, Princess of Hawaii, 1875-1899 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Lobel, Anita 1
- Minick, Newell R. 1
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791 1
- Peter I, Emperor of Russia, 1672-1725 1
- Saladin, Sultan of Egypt and Syria, 1137-1193 1
- Sarg, Tony, 1882-1942 1
- Stanley, Diane 1
- Sweet, Melissa, 1956- 1 ∧ less