Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
The collection contains illustrations and production material for two children's books created by Barbara McClintock.
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection consists of publication materials for books written and/or illustrated by Caroline Arnold.
This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
Stan Mack is an American cartoonist. The collection includes his illustrations and production materials for children's books written and/or illustrated by Mack.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 7
- Children's literature, American 7
- Authors, American -- 21st century 6
- Children's stories, American 6
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- Manuscripts for publication 5
- Sketches 5
- watercolors (paintings) 5
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 2
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Juvenile fiction 2 + ∧ less
- Arnold, Caroline 1
- Frasier, Debra 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Lewin, Ted 1
- Lobel, Anita 1