Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Anita Lobel Papers
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
Barbara McClintock Papers
The collection contains illustrations and production material for two children's books created by Barbara McClintock.
Betsy Lewin Papers
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
Caroline Arnold papers
This collection consists of publication materials for books written and/or illustrated by Caroline Arnold.
Debra Frasier Papers
This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
Julie Jersild Roth Papers
The collection contains production material related to one picture book created by Julie Jersild Roth.
Lois Ehlert Papers
This collection contains graphic materials, research, and papers related to works illustrated and works written and illustrated by Lois Ehlert.
Marissa Moss Papers
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
Stan Mack Papers
Stan Mack is an American cartoonist. The collection includes his illustrations and production materials for children's books written and/or illustrated by Mack.
Ted Lewin Papers
The collection contains original artwork and production material for children's books created by Ted Lewin.
- Children's literature, American 9
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 8
- Children's stories, American 8
- Drawings (visual works) 8
- Authors, American -- 21st century 7
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 6
- Sketches 6
- watercolors (paintings) 6
- Manuscripts for publication 5
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 3
- collages (visual works) 3
- Alphabet books 2
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 2
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Color separation (technique) 2 + ∧ less
- Arnold, Caroline 1
- Ehlert, Lois 1
- Frasier, Debra 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Lewin, Ted 1
- Lobel, Anita 1
- Mack, Stanley 1
- McClintock, Barbara 1
- Moss, Marissa 1
- Roth , Julie Jersild 1 + ∧ less