Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
The collection contains illustrations and production material for two children's books created by Barbara McClintock.
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection contains typescripts and illustrations for children's books and other publications written and illustrated by Christina Rodriguez.
Contains material related to the publication of one title by Katherine Hannigan.
The collection contains original artwork and production material for children's books created by Ted Lewin.
- Authors, American -- 21st century 5
- Manuscripts for publication 5
- Authors, American -- 20th century 4
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 2
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Infants -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Adventure stories 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Hannigan, Katherine 1
- Hanson, Warren, 1949- 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Lewin, Ted 1
- Lobel, Anita 1