Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
The collection contains production material, including manuscript and illustrative material, for children's books and related materials written and/or illustrated by Don Freeman.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Picture books 4
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Dinosaurs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Circus -- Juvenile fiction 2
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fantasy fiction 2 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- DuRee, David 1
- Freeman, Don, 1908-1978 1
- Freeman, Lydia 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1