Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Collection contains production materials for eight books written and/or illustrated by Ashley Wolff.
The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
The Esther Averill papers contain written and illustrative production material for five children's books created by Averill.
The collection contains illustrative work in various media a half-dozen children's books illustrated by Stern.
Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
The collection contains illustrative materials for 36 titles, and includes illustrations in various media, some with separations, a photograph illustration, collage studies, jacket studies, layout studies, jacket proofs, scratchboard illustrations, and an original colored sketch.
- Children's literature, American 5
- Children's stories, American 5
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Bible stories, English -- Old Testament 2
- Mixed media works 2
- Rabbits -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Apartment houses -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Autumn -- Juvenile literature 1
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Blue jay -- Juvenile literature 1
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 3
- Averill, Esther, 1902-1992 1
- Bonner, David 1
- Lubell, David 1
- Lubell, Stephen 1