Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 430
Chris Raschka is an illustrator and writer who wrote Moosey Moose. The collection includes a paint and cardboard stick puppet.
The collection contains one pencil study for a children's book illustrated by Soentpiet.
Chris Van Allsburg's papers contain sketches related to his children's picture books.
This collection contains typescripts and illustrations for children's books and other publications written and illustrated by Christina Rodriguez.
The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
The Clarence Anderson Collection contains lithograph prints, galley proofs, and greeting cards.
The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
Clement Hurd's papers focus on his work as an illustrator and author of children's books. The collection contains production material for eighty-nine published and unpublished titles.
The collection consists of original art for one book jacket illustrated by Browning.
The Constance Bergum papers contain original artwork and related materials for works illustrated by Bergum.
The Craig Pineo collection contains one illustration for an unidentified work.
The collection includes illustrative material for children's books illustrated by Dagmar Wilson.
The collection contains written and illustrative items related to the life and work of Dahlov Ipcar, including production material for her children's books and related material.
This collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Dale Payson.
The Dale Redpath collection contains 1 ink illustration by Redpath.
The collection contains one painting for a picture book illustrated by Daniel Minter.
Daniel Powers’s papers contains original artwork and production material for children's books illustrated and/or by Powers.
The collection contains a print of one illustration by Daria Peoples-Riley.
The collection contains original pencil and colored pencil studies for one children's book.
This collection consists of production material related to the creation of illustrations for one picture book illustrated by David Geister.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Collection contains two ink illustrations by illustrator David Omar White.
David Pelletier’s papers focus on his work on the book The Graphic Alphabet. The collection consists of correspondence, reviews, clippings and research.
The collection contains production material for children's books created by David Shannon.
The collection contains an ink, pastel and marker dummy for 1 picture book illustrated by David Small.
The David Spohn papers contain production material and illustrations from four books by David Spohn.
The Deborah Ray Papers contain correspondence, typescripts, pencil and ink dummies, page proofs, and sketches related to works illustrated by Ray.
This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
The collection contains one collage by illustrator Denise Fleming.
- Subject: Illustrators -- United States X
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 429
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 361
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 317
- Drawings (visual works) 266
- Children's literature, American 214
- Picture books 210
- Children's stories, American 157
- watercolors (paintings) 156
- Authors, American -- 20th century 122
- Sketches 122
- Color separation (technique) 91
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 73
- Manuscripts for publication 70
- Fairy tales 40
- paintings (visual works) 38
- Christmas stories 37
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 34
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 34
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 32
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 31 + ∧ less
- English 399
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 18
- English 12
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 77
- Jesus Christ 3
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 3
- Adler, Peggy 2
- Adler, Ruth 2
- Bowen, Betsy 2
- Chrustowski, Rick 2
- Columbus, Christopher 2
- Crockett, Davy, 1786-1836 2
- Desimini, Lisa 2
- Dewey, Ariane 2
- Frasier, Debra 2
- Freeman, Lydia 2
- Freeman, Roy 2
- Goode, Diane 2
- Jauquet-Kalinsoki, Barbara 2
- Lewin, Betsy 2
- Lewin, Ted 2
- Marshall, James, 1942-1992 2
- McDermott, Gerald 2 + ∧ less