Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Reports, correspondence, telegrams, minutes, agendas, financial records and budgets, fundraising records, newsletters, promotional material, posters, photographs, drawings, blueprints, maps, postcards, scrapbooks, bound volumes, and some artifacts documenting the development and administration of the YMCA's Foreign Work Department, later known as the World Service and then the International Division.
Reports, correspondence, and other records concerning YMCA international work in Europe and Asia, consisting primarily of the files of Bruce Knox and Bill Sieverling, who coordinated work in Europe and Asia respectively, during the period from the mid-1980s to the mid-1990s. The collection also includes a smaller set of files documenting work in Europe from the World War I era to just after World War II.
Films produced by the YMCA's World Service program documenting its work in developing countries around the world, including the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
- United States -- Foreign Relations 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 2
- Camp counselors -- New York (State) -- New York. 1
- Films. 1
- Maps. 1
- Student exchange programs. 1
- Videotapes. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- East Asia 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Europe 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Young Men’s Christian associations -- South Asia. 1 + ∧ less
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 2
- Knox, Bruce. 2
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 2
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 2
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 2