Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 792
Blue Balliett Papers
Blue Balliett is an American children's novelist popular for publishing Chasing Vermeer. The Balliett Papers contain manuscripts, galleys, illustrations, correspondence, and notes. Press clippings and some personal material is also included.
Blythe Woolston Papers
Contains typescripts and research for 3 titles.
Bonnie Graves Papers
The Bonnie Graves papers contains drafts and production materials for four children's titles by author Bonnie Graves.
Bonnie Verburg Papers
Bonnie Verburg Papers includes materials from children's books that she edited since the late 1980s.
Bonny Becker Collection
The collection contains a typescript for one children's book by Bonny Becker.
Brenda A. Ferber Papers
Contains production material for two titles.
Brian Burks Papers
The collection contains a typescript for one title by Brian Burks.
Brian Doyle Papers
This collection contains manuscript pages with notes, and a review for one young adult title by Brian Doyle.
Brian Malloy Papers
This collection consists of typescripts and correspondence for one title by Brian Malloy.
Bridget Levin Papers
This collection consists of production material for one title by Bridget Levin.
Brock Cole Papers
This collection consists of manuscript materials and original art related to seven published children's and young adult books by Brock Cole.
Bronson Potter Papers
Bronson Potter's papers contain materials for six children's books written by Potter.
Byrd Baylor Papers
The collection contains a typescript and notes for one picture book written by Byrd Baylor.
Candace Fleming Papers
This collection consists of production material related the creation of children's books by Candace Fleming.
Cara Haycak Papers
The Cara Haycak Papers contain a corrected typescript for one young adult novel.
Carla Greene Papers
The collection contains written production material for nonfiction children's books written by Carla Greene.
Carli Laklan Papers
The collection contains material related to the writing of one novel written by Carli Laklan.
Carol Dines Papers
The collection contains a photocopy of a typescript for one young adult novel by Carol Dines.
Carol Lee Lorenzo Papers
The collection contains a corrected typescript for one title by Carol Lee Lorenzo.
Carol Ryrie Brink Papers
Carol Ryrie Brink's papers focus on her work as an author of children's and adult books. The collection contains production material for books, one play, short stories, and other related material.
Caroline Arnold papers
This collection consists of publication materials for books written and/or illustrated by Caroline Arnold.
Caroline Stevermer Papers
Contains drafts and production material for one young adult novel by Caroline Stevermer.
Carolyn Marsden papers
This collection consists of typescripts, correspondence, page proofs, and other production materials related to Carolyn Marsden's publications.
Carolyn Reeder Papers
This collection contains production material for a dozen books by Carolyn Reeder.
Carolyn Strom Collins Papers
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to four books by Carolyn Strom Collins published between 1991 and 2000.
Carroll Voss Papers
Contains production materials for one title.
Carver land grant papers
The collection pertains to several claims to a land grant that was supposedly made to Jonathan Carver by two Naudowessie Indian chiefs in 1767. The land grant was located on the east side of the Mississippi River between the Falls of St. Anthony and Lake Pepin’s south end, extending far into present-day Wisconsin. Claims upon this land were disputed well into the nineteenth century. These papers center on claims made by Robert McLenehan and others in 1815-16.
Catherine Storr Papers
The collection contains written material for 10 titles by English author Catherine Storr.
Cathy Hirano Papers
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to Japanese publications translated into English by Cathy Hirano.
Charles E. Rush and Amy Winslow Papers
Contains material related to one title by Charles E. Rush and Amy Winslow
- Subject: Manuscripts X
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 754
- University Archives 15
- James Ford Bell Library 10
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 4
- Performing Arts Archives 4
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 3
- Social Welfare History Archives 1
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 1 + ∧ less
- Manuscripts for publication 755
- Children's literature, American 611
- Authors, American -- 20th century 576
- Children's stories, American 432
- Picture books 202
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 140
- Young adult fiction, American 137
- Young adult literature, American 136
- Authors, American -- 21st century 124
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 102
- Detective and mystery stories 73
- Illustrators -- United States 69
- Drawings (visual works) 68
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 64
- Fantasy fiction 56
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 55
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 51
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 50
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction 47
- Children's poetry, American 45 + ∧ less
- English 767
- English 9
- Multiple languages 8
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- German 3
- Danish 2
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Swedish 2
- Amharic 1
- Arabic 1
- Chinese 1
- French 1
- Icelandic 1
- Latin 1
- Norwegian 1
- Polish 1
- Russian 1
- sv 1
- Tagalog 1
- Turkish 1 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 30
- Columbus, Christopher 8
- Jesus Christ 6
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 5
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 5
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 4
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- Lewin, Ted 3
- O'Dell, Scott, 1898-1989 3
- Thompson, Snowshoe, 1854-1904 3
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913 3
- Yolen, Jane 3
- Adler, Peggy 2
- Adler, Ruth 2
- Andersen, H. C. (Hans Christian), 1805-1875 2
- Aronson, Marc 2
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 2
- Barron, T. A. 2
- Bleeker, Sonia 2
- Bly, Carol 2 + ∧ less