Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The collection contains production materials related to books written and/or illustrated by Diane Stanley.
The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains material related to several children's books written and/or illustrated by Joan Sandin.
The collection consists of original art for 27 books illustrated by Paul Brown.
Wanda Gág's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for published and unpublished titles, and personal correspondence and papers.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 7
- Drawings (visual works) 6
- Picture books 5
- watercolors (paintings) 5
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Fairy tales 3
- Humorous stories 3
- Sketches 3
- Stories in rhyme 3
- paintings (visual works) 3
- Alphabet books 2 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- Berta, Hugh 1
- Brown, Paul, 1893-1958 1
- Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, 30 B.C. 1
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 1
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Gág, Wanda, 1893-1946 1
- Janssen, Robert 1
- Joan of Arc, Saint, 1412-1431 1
- Jonk, Clarence, 1906- 1
- Kaiulani, Princess of Hawaii, 1875-1899 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Minick, Newell R. 1
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791 1
- Peter I, Emperor of Russia, 1672-1725 1
- Saladin, Sultan of Egypt and Syria, 1137-1193 1
- Sandin, Joan 1
- Stanley, Diane 1
- Thompson, Snowshoe, 1854-1904 1 + ∧ less