Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
Armstrong Sperry's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's and young adult fiction and non-fiction.
This collection consists of production material for children's books by Barbara Corcoran.
This collection consists of papers that focus on the writing, revision and publication of several dozen of her books for children, young adults, and middle-grade readers.
This collection includes production material for books written by James Lincoln Collier.
The collection contains production material for young adult novels by Jeannette Eyerly.
The Joan Lowery Nixon papers contain production materials juvenile works written by Nixon.
The collection contains production materials for young adult novels written by John Bellairs.
This collection consists of typescripts and production material for four young adult books by Minnesota author Julie Schumacher.
The collection contains typescripts and production material for two novels by writer Kevin McColley.
The collection contains production material related to seven titles written by author Lois Duncan.
A collection of proofs and typescripts related to works written by young adult novelist M. E. Kerr.
The collection includes correspondence, personal papers, photographs, corrected typescripts, gallery proofs, and research notes related to the life and work of writer Margaret Ann Hubbard.
The collection contains written production material for children's and young adult books by Marilyn Singer.
The Mary Casanova Papers contain typescripts, proofs, notes, correspondence, clippings, research material and commentary related to her children's books.
Mary Stoltz's papers contain material related to her career as an author of fiction for children and young adults.
The collection comprises manuscript production materials for over 20 published titles by Nancy Garden.
The collection contains papers and digital files related to writings by author Paul Fleischman.
The collection contains typescripts, proofs, and related material for three young adult novels by author Stephen Schwandt.
Stephen W. Meader's papers focus on his work as an author of young adult books. The collection contains drafts, proofs, and additional material related to his writing, as well as some personal photographs.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 18
- Children's literature, American 17
- Children's stories, American 11
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Picture books 5
- Authors, American -- 21st century 4
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Paranormal fiction 4
- Stories in rhyme 4
- Family problems -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Horses -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Kidnapping -- Juvenile fiction 3 + ∧ less
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971 1
- Bellairs, John 1
- Bellairs, Priscilla 1
- Casanova, Mary 1
- Collier, Christopher, 1930- 1
- Collier, James Lincoln, 1928- 1
- Columbus, Christopher 1
- Corcoran, Barbara 1
- Duncan, Lois, 1934-2016 1
- Eyerly, Jeannette 1
- Flannery Literary 1
- Fleischman, Paul 1
- Garden, Nancy 1
- Hiawatha, active 15th century 1
- Hubbard, Margaret Ann, 1909- 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- Kerr, M. E. 1
- Kozuszek, Jane 1
- McColley, Kevin 1
- McLean, Jeanne P. 1 + ∧ less