Showing Collections: 481 - 495 of 495
Abstract This collection contains print and art production materials by Warren Hanson for four published titles.
Dates: 2001 - 2008
Abstract Collection contains written materials related to one children's novel written by Weyman B. Jones.
Abstract The collection consists of original material for eighteen titles written or illustrated by Bronson, including typescripts and holographs, and ink, pencil and crayon illustrations.
Dates: circa 1935-circa 1975
Abstract The collection contains production material related to two non-fiction books written by Will Barker, as well as typescripts for various articles, and greeting cards.
Dates: 1957-circa 1962
Abstract This collection consists of production material related to works written by author Will Hobbs.
Dates: 1978 - 2018
Abstract The collection contains production material for one novel and several short stories by Will Shetterly.
Dates: 1993 - 1997
Abstract Contains typescripts for one juvenile novel by Will Weaver.
Dates: 1991 - 1993
Abstract William Lipkind's papers focus on the writing and publication of sixteen of his books for children published between 1950 and 1964.
Abstract The collection contains corrected typescripts for two books by Steele.
Dates: 1959- circa 1965
Abstract Contains written and illustrative materials for children's book written and illustrated by William Wiesner.
Dates: circa 1951-circa 1974
Abstract The William Wilcox (W.W.) Robinson papers contains written production material from five titles published between 1934 and 1963.
Dates: 1934-circa 1963
Abstract Collection contain production material for one nonfiction children's book by William Wise.
Dates: 1966 - 1970
Abstract Contains drafts and proofs for one children's book written by Wylly Folk St. John.
Abstract Collection contains corrected typescripts for two children's books.
Dates: circa 1960-circa 1967
- Children's literature, American 406
- Authors, American -- 20th century 358
- Children's stories, American 279
- Picture books 141
- Authors, American -- 21st century 110
- Young adult fiction, American 95
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 91
- Young adult literature, American 88
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 64
- Illustrators -- United States 46
- Drawings (visual works) 45
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 42
- Detective and mystery stories 40
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 34
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction 34
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 31
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction 31
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 29
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 29 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Russian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 21
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 5
- Jesus Christ 4
- Columbus, Christopher 3
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- Lewin, Ted 3
- Thompson, Snowshoe, 1854-1904 3
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 3
- Aronson, Marc 2
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 2
- Budhos, Marina Tamar 2
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993 2
- Fleischman, Paul 2
- Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939 2
- Lee, Harper 2
- Obama, Barack 2
- Peck, Richard, 1934- 2
- Polacco, Patricia 2
- Stanley, Diane 2
- Stoutenburg, Adrien 2 ∧ less