Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
The Berniece Rabe Collection contains written production material from eleven children's books written by Rabe.
This collection contains typescripts and illustrations for children's books and other publications written and illustrated by Christina Rodriguez.
This collection consists of production materials related to children's books by Jane Cutler.
The collection contains production material for children's work written by Jane Resh Thomas.
Jane Zalben is an author and illustrator of over 50 picture books and young adult novels. Jane Zalben Papers consist of typescripts, notes, correspondence, dummies, and clippings from a few of her picture books.
The collection contains written material related to the writing and publication of one children's book by writer Jeannette Caines.
Contains material related to the publication of one title by Katherine Hannigan.
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to publications written by Linda Sue Park between 1999 and 2013.
The collection contains written production material and other material related to the career of children's book author Mildred Pitts Walter.
The collection contains production material related to novels and picture books written by author Pat Lowery Collins.
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to Ralph Fletcher's published works.
The Sarah Weeks Papers contain original typescripts and related materials for children's books written by Weeks.
This collection consists of print production material for published titles by Sharon Creech.
This collection consists of production material for numerious published and unpublished titles by author Steven Kroll.
The Sue Stauffacher papers contains drafts and production materials related to children's and young adult novels written by Stauffacher.
This collection consists of production material for books by author Susan Pearson.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 16
- Authors, American -- 21st century 12
- Authors, American -- 20th century 11
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 7
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 6
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Stories in rhyme 5
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Self-confidence -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Baseball stories 3
- Brothers -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 3
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Ali, Muhammad, 1942-2016 1
- Beckett, Kathleen 1
- Bolden, Tonya 1
- Caines, Jeannette, approximately 1937- 1
- Carver, George Washington, 1864?-1943 1
- Collins, Pat Lowery 1
- Creech, Sharon 1
- Cutler, Jane 1
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 1
- Du Bois, W. E. B. (William Edward Burghardt), 1868-1963 1
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 1
- Fletcher, Ralph J. 1
- Gibson, Althea, 1927-2003 1
- Hannigan, Katherine 1
- Kroll, Steven 1
- Lobel, Anita 1
- Park, Linda Sue 1
- Pearson, Susan 1
- Rabe, Berniece 1
- Rodriguez, Christina, 1981- 1 ∧ less